Mcguire Mayo posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Flirting doesn’t come easily to everyone. Even the most confident people will freeze up and utter a wimpy "hey" when they see their crush approaching them in the hallways. But don’t worry. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
This content has been imported from embedname. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
1. Be confident. Confidence is the best thing. If you are confident and strutting down streets like you own them, then your crush (and everyone else) will notice. You will attract your crush to the girl who recognizes she is something special.
2. Show them that you are interested in their lives. Everyone loves to be complimented and most people love to talk about their lives.
click here miss the chance to chat with your crush. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They’ll appreciate how curious you were about them and they’ll def be looking forward to another conversation.
3. Draw attention to your lips. Although it sounds absurd, it works. Lip gloss or chapstick are a must-have for every girl. You can apply a layer if your crush is approaching. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. If you pass someone in the halls, smile and say hi. I know, when you’re walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. You will likely react by looking down at your phone, pretending you are in a frantic text conversation. But ignore these instincts and look up at them. You don’t have to engage in a lengthy conversation (unless you choose to). You can just wave for a few seconds, then say hi and move on. Boom! You’ll be on the radar of your crush.
This content is imported via Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
5. It’s okay to ignore your crush, but only for a short time. It seems counterintuitive, right? Imagine meeting your crush and a bunch of their friends at McDonald’s. Start by saying hello to their friends, and then start a convo. You will find your crush feeling a little bit lonely until you include them (and make their day).
6. The bump-and-flatter is a skill you should master. You may "accidentally" bump into a hottie at an event. You can smile and say "Oh, sorry." I can become a complete klutz when it comes to cute people. They’ll be immediately flattered and want to know more about you. You can then introduce yourself and start a conversation.
7. You should let them see you looking at their faces. I know, this seems so scary. Usually, when someone catches you staring you look away quickly so they don’t realize you were literally drooling while watching them eat a hamburger. But, next time, try this instead. Gather up all the confidence you can. Then when your crush catches you staring, smile back at them, maybe even wink. This will show your crush that you are confident and give them an excuse to talk to you.
8. Pay attention to their clothing. Ask them about the sport shirt or band shirt they are wearing. This will show that you are interested in their lives and will spark a conversation.
9. Sometimes be obvious. You might be playing frisbee at the park when you accidentally throw it towards the girls near you. Exaggerated apologies can be used to let them know you aren’t just flirting (and in on a joke), and could even lead to a discussion.
Face, Hair and Eyebrow, Photograph, forehead, Chin. Hairstyles, Head, Portrait, Jaw.
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re not comfortable starting a convo by yourself, take your friend along. Although it may sound strange, sometimes it is easier to approach someone for another person.
11. Flirt before you see them. Text, "You should wear that blue shirt tonight–it makes your eyes look amazing 🙂 A flirty text lets your crush know you’re thinking of them and will get them excited to see you later. It’s a simple way to find out if they are interested in you by asking them.
This content was imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
12. To break the ice, start with something simple. Pick-up lines are not what you want. "Did you feel it…when you fell from Heaven?" Or: How much does an elephant weigh? Just enough to break the ice!" If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones would be grateful.