Would you like to expand your services and increase your practice revenues?
Would you like to incorporate any of the following in your dental practice?
- Evaluation and management of TMJ disorders (TMD).
- Evaluation and Management of TMJ injury (TMI) cases.
- Evaluation and Management of Sleep-Disordered Breathing (SDB); snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- All of the above.
Many patients with craniofacial pain and dysfunctions (TMD/TMI/SDB) related to the oral and maxillofacial region as well as snoring and sleep apnea related to obstructive anatomical causes resulted from mandibular or tongue mal-positioning are prevalent in your dental practice as well as neighboring health care practitioners’ offices. These patients are frustrated and may be going from one office to the other searching for a relief or may be unaware of the origin of their health issues.
However, you can incorporate certain protocols when you and your staff use our step-by-step approaches. By incorporating these protocols, you can enhance your existing practice in prosthetic rehabilitation, periodontal treatment, orthodontics, endodontics, implant placement and general dentistry. There is no need for you and your staff to travel out of the officelosing money and time- to attend seminars or general meetings. The training takes place in your office through a series of our training team visits, webcasts, e-mails, and phone calls based on your practice needs and selected training plan. You may take as much time as you need to get what is appropriate for you and your practice to achieve the level you desire.
Furthermore, we help you enhancing your case presentation and receive your deserved compensation. Moreover, understanding the Medico-legal ramification of diagnosing and managing craniofacial pain and dysfunctions will assist you in protecting your patients and your practice as well as collecting a deserving financial compensation for your expertise.
Our clinical training includes: (TMD and or SDB)
- Assessment of your existing practice protocol,
- Training your staff regarding internal marketing and office protocol to screen and recognize TMD/TMI/SDB cases,
- Demonstrating the methods of examination, ordering diagnostic aids, formulating a correct diagnosis and establishing an effective treatment plan,
- Revealing the methods of treatment in a step-by-step simple protocol,
- Explaining the method of handling possible complications.
Our medico-legal training service includes: (How to effectively handle TMJ injury cases)
- Assisting in writing an effective and winning report,
- Explaining the mechanism of injury,
- Relating the proximate causation,
- Estimating MMI stage,
- Calculating the permanent impairment and
- Projecting the economics of future care
How it works?
A specific form is sent to you to answer few questions regarding your educational background, your staff level of TMD/SDB knowledge, your office equipment, your practice demographics and any other information that may help in evaluating your practice and setting up a suitable plan. A broadcast interview via skype with you to further understand your strong and not so strong areas. A plan is presented to you with the projected fee. Once this plan is accepted a visit to your office is made inperson to begin training you and your staff. Follow-up training webinars are planned according your practice level and your desired goals. A second visit may be needed when necessary. Dr. Abdel-Fattah and his staff will be reasonably available via phone, e mails, and skype to answer your concerns for the period and fee that are agreed upon.